“I’d love to hire a classic wedding car how much would it cost?”
We charge all of our cars out at an hourly rate with a minimum time/charge of 4 hours leaving from and returning to the cars base. 4 hours will cover a local wedding, taking the bride from home to the ceremony, waiting at the ceremony venue and then taking the happy couple to the reception with time for plenty of photos.
Please call us on 07918 715039 for more details.
“What about uncertainly and Coronavirus?”
None of us can predict what the next 12 months will bring and so we will be as flexible as we can in accommodating changes to bookings as circumstances change. All our chauffeurs understand the importance of following all latest guidance with PPE and distancing. One of our cars has a built-in screen between the front and rear seats to give complete peace of mind.
Please phone us to discuss concerns, and how we can help in these unsettled times.
“Will the car be decorated?”
We supply white bows to put on the car but if you have something special in mind just let us know. As long as the car is not damaged!
“Can I see the car before I book?”
You are very welcome to come and take a look at our cars just give us a call and we can arrange a suitable day/time.
Terms and conditions
Devon Classic Wedding Cars is a trading name for Classic Automobile Restoration Services Ltd. The hiring company shall be referred to as Devon Classic Wedding Cars. The customer is the hirer and individual responsible for all those in his or her party and agrees to the terms and conditions of the hire agreement as follows;
1. The hiring company cannot accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions, or acts by other persons or organisations outside of the hire company’s control which may impact on the hire period.
2. Whilst every effort is accorded to maintain the serviceability of the vehicle, responsibility cannot be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown whatsoever. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made for the immediate repair of the vehicle or the supply of a replacement vehicle. If this is not possible or is deemed unacceptable by the customer then a refund of monies paid can be granted to the hirer. In the event of breakdown, traffic congestion or accident, no responsibility will be accepted for missed connections and/or functions how so ever caused.
3. Devon Classic Wedding Cars will take photographs at your event to use for promotional purposes both on-line and off line. Any objections must be notified prior to the occasion.
4. The hiring company maintains a strict no smoking, no food or drink policy in the vehicle. If misused through food, drink or illness a minimum £100 valet charge can be imposed.
5. The customer is responsible for any damage caused whatsoever inside or outside the vehicle by themselves or any other party member during the hire period.
6. Devon Classic Wedding Cars cannot be held responsible for any personal possessions left in the vehicle during the hire period.
7. Devon Classic Wedding Cars reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle or to any person(s) they deem unfit for whatever reason and can refuse to continue the journey if any person(s) behave in a manner which may be detrimental to any other person or the vehicle and its contents. In this event, no refund of monies paid will be given.
8. Devon Classic Wedding Cars will not tolerate any person(s) who uses rude, abusive or threatening behaviour towards their staff and representatives at any time. In this event no refund of monies paid will be given.
9. Due to the age and nature of some of the vehicles, seatbelts may not fitted in the rear of the vehicle and in some cases not at all. Children under 3yrs will not be permitted.
10. Please contact us by email or telephone for a quotation. We require a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the booking value per vehicle at the time of booking. The outstanding balance is required 30 days prior to the hire period and is non-refundable. Any bookings made within 30 days of the hire period must be paid in full on booking. Payment can be made by cheque or by bank transfer.
11. Pricing is based on that agreed between the customer and the hirer and will be confirmed via email giving full details of the service required and the agreed price.
12. By making a booking you accept all Devon Classic Wedding Cars terms and conditions.
13. Terms and conditions may be subject to change. The customer should review the latest terms at www.devonclassicweddingcars.co.uk